£18000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a successful Estate Agent are looking for a proactive and experienced Property Manager to join them in their busy team in Kettering. The successful candidate will work well as an individual and also be able to assist the other property managers within the office.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to manage their existing properties and single rooms whilst being the forefront of this department. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experiences within Property Management. You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 Basic (Depending on Experience), plus car mileage and progression opportunities.
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.