Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is looking for a Residential Sales Property Manager to join their busy team near Launceston.
A proven track record within a management based role is desirable along with solid property sales experience and the ability to effectively manage a small team. Previous experience within residential lettings is also an advantage but not essential.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
The successful candidate must have:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's licence
Salary and Hours:
- Competitive basic circa £25,000 - £27,000 plus commission depending on experience (with OTE of £35,000)
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am - 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm (time off in lieu)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.