Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my client's successful independent estate agency in Leeds.
My client is a well-established independent agent dealing with sales and lettings across a small network of branches in the Leeds area. The role includes the 360 degree management of a portfolio of residential properties, from check in to check out, working in a small team to provide excellent customer service to all of your tenants and Landlords.
The right candidate will able to build good working relationships with tenants and landlords quickly, and be have a driven attitude.
- Managing portfolios
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Arrange and attend property inspections and ensure feedback is giving to Landlords.
- Be aware of market trends, likely rent, tenant type, cosmetic works required, fire safety works required, landlord legal responsibilities
- Deal with the Tenancy application from start to finish
- Build strong relationships with clients/ focus on generating new and repeat business.
- Liaise with incoming tenants regards property induction
- Previous Property Manager experience
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- The ability to create good working relationships with a wide range of people
- The ability to work under pressure
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- (plus 1 in 4 Saturdays between 10am and 2pm).
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.