Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £18000 per annum
2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients, a highly successful Lettings Agency, who are currently seeking a Property Manager to join their team in the Leeds area.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a Property Manager
- Be highly organised
- A full, clean UK driving licence - essential
- Work well on your own, as well as, part of a team
- Believes in providing top levels of customer service skills at all times
- Someone who has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- A professional telephone manner
As a Property Manager your main duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Booking and Carrying out inspections and check outs
- Carrying out inventories
- Liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords
- Office administration
- Dealing with incoming calls
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic salary of £18,000
- A working pattern of Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.