Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £24000 per annum
4 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients thriving Estate agency based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role.
You must have experience in Property Management and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a student lettings portfolio made up of between 60-80 HMO's (Houses in multiple occupation)
- Being pro-active in chasing arrears, defects and management issues, whilst also updating both tenants and landlords on such issues.
- Coordinating Move Ins, Move Outs, Inspections and Inventories to be regularly completed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords regarding any defect issues and negotiating a quick and fair resolution to any problems for both the landlord and tenant.
- Ensuring all legislation, including safety certificates relating to the properties are kept up to date.
- Drafting and arranging the signing of tenancy and guarantor agreements.
- Issuing notices and renewal of existing tenancies.
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding payments, arrears and invoicing.
- Commitment to achieving excellent performance and delivering an excellent management service.
- Registering deposits and handling any end of tenancy disputes between the landlord and ten
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- OTE £23,000 - £24,000
- Monday- Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm,
- Every 3rd Saturday 10am-4pm.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.