£20,000 - £22,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE
21 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join our client thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
Our clients business continues to increase at an exponential rate and as a result, They are adding to their property management team to help accelerate the growth plans. A forward thinking team who continually push the boundaries of the norm, rise to the challenge and most importantly, rewards employees for a job well done.
If you’d like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this could be the role for you.
- The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
- You will be the sole point of contact for the tenants under your portfolio. This means they’ll contact you for any general enquiries along with details of
- renewals, reporting any maintenance requirements, moving out and their deposit return. As a property manager you’ll liaise with your colleagues throughout
- the company to ensure you offer the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Answering tenant enquiries regarding any aspect of their tenancy
- Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
- Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
- Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
- Building rapport with contractors and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping tenants updated at all times
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) and a realistic OTE of £25,000 and the potential for progression opportunities in the future.