£18000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients, an independent leading, innovative and modern thinking Estate Agency, are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their thriving branch.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee the property portfolio
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Making sure all legal requirements are met and carried out.
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have:
- 12 months property management experience
- Great customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as, individually
- Clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
In return, my client is offering the successful Property Manager:
- A basic salary £18,000 - £20,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.