£15000 - £18000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, an Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their close-knit Norwich team.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
- Carry out / report on property visits, checkouts and inventories as necessary
The successful candidate will have:
- Great Customer Service skills
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Problem Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence (Use of a pool car for business appointments)
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 10.30am -2.30pm. (Half day in week off)
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £15,000 - £18,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.