£16000 - £18000 per annum
23 days ago
Our clients, a market leading Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager to join their busy Norwich team.
This Property Manager role would suit an individual who is "customer care orientated" and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
Property Management experience is desirable although not essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Lettings experience
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45 am - 5.30 pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00 am -4.00 pm.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £16000 - £18000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.