Up to £20000 per annum + bonuses + parking
10 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their successful team in the Norwich area.
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in and around the local area.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have:
- 18 months minimum property management experience
- Great customer service skills
- Be a highly organised individual
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work well on your own, as well as, within a team
- Monday to Friday 8:45am- 5.30pm
- Saturday (alternate) 9.00am-3pm with a day off in lieu
In return, the successful Property Manager will receive:
- Basic salary £20,000
- Additional bonus of branch income (around £5,000 extra)
- Free parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.