£20000 - £24000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency, and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Norwich.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential. This role will mainly involve carrying out inspections.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Process all maintenance invoices.
The successful candidate will have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong IT skills
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am-6pm and Alternate Saturdays 9am - 5pm with day off in lieu
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £20,000 - £24,000. Further training and qualifications.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.