£20000 - £22000 per annum
14 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen in the Penzance area with our clients who are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team.
Our clients are an an established Estate Agency who pride themselves on providing excellent customer service at all times. Therefore, they are not only looking for an experienced property professional but someone who has the ability and passion to provide equally excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that's not to be missed!
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Travelling between different areas to cover the Property portfolio
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
- Liaising with Landlords, contractors and tenants
- Arranging repairs
- Carrying out property inspections
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's licence and have your own vehicle
As a Property Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday plus occasional Saturdays (41.25 hour week).
In return, our client is offering:
A basic salary £20,000 - £22,000 depending on level of experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.