Up to £25000 per annum + Mileage
7 months ago
My client, an independent Estate Agent based in Portsmouth is looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within either Lettings or as a Property Manager.
The role will include:
- Booking Appointments
- Carrying out Viewings
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- Property Inspections
- Tenancy renewals
- Safety certificates
- Office Administration.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- ARLA qualified would be beneficial
Salary: £25,000 and 20p per mile paid for fuel.
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:55am - 6pm with alternate Saturdays 9:55am - 4pm with a half day off in the week. 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.