Sale, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
23 days ago
Our clients business continues to increase at an exponential rate and as a result, They are adding to their property management team to help accelerate the growth plans. A forward thinking team who continually push the boundaries of the norm, rise to the challenge and most importantly, rewards employees for a job well done. If you'd like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You will be the sole point of contact for the tenants under your portfolio. This means they'll contact you for any general enquiries along with details of renewals, reporting any maintenance requirements, moving out and their deposit return. You will liaise with your colleagues throughout the company to ensure you offer the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Answering tenant enquiries regarding any aspect of their tenancy
- Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
- Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
- Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
- Building rapport with contractors and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping tenants updated at all times
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.