£28000 - £37000 per annum + Travel Allowance
7 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent and they are looking for a proactive and experienced Property Manager to join them in their busy team in Shoreditch. The successful candidate will work well on their and will be eager for success and driven.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to manage their existing properties and single rooms whilst being the forefront of this department. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experiences within Property Management.
You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels; the right candidate is someone able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
£22,000 - £25,000 Basic (Depending on experience) OTE £28,000 - £37,000 Plus travel allowance.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.