Skipton, North Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Use of Pool Car
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients' thriving and growing Estate Agency group in Skipton.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and personable. My client is looking for a professional who can deliver excellent customer service, is presentable and a great communicator, both verbally and written. To be considered for this position, you must have experience as a Property Manager and have a full, clean, driving licence.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including the following:
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewing tenancy agreements
- Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
- Carrying out Property inspections if required
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Deal with contractors on a daily basis
- Deal with tenancy disputes/problems
Working hours: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday plus alternate Saturdays 9.30am-1.00pm
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000-£25,000. Additionally, the right candidate will have use of the pool car for appointments if required.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.