£18000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our clients, a Independent Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Property Manager / Administrator to join their busy Harrow team.
This role would suit an individual who is "customer care orientated" and looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Property Administration
- Letting viewings
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal compliances are up to date
The successful candidate will have:
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Full and clean driving licence
- Lettings experience
Hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm and the occasional Saturday
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £18000 - £25000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.