Up to £27000 per annum + parking + fuel allowance
about 1 month ago
Our client is a respected and successful Estate Agency and due to constant business growth they are seeking an experienced Property Manager/Office Manager to join their friendly team in Southsea.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of 190 properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Making sure all legal obligations are up to date .
- Arranging checkouts and deposit returns
- Safety certificates
- Managing the office when the Directors are off site
The successful Property Manager/Office Manager will have:
- 2 years minimum property management experience
- Great customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
In return, our client can offer:
- A basic salary up to £27,000
- Fuel allowance
- Parking on site
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8:55am-6:00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.