Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is an independent agent based in South Manchester and is looking for an experienced Property Manager.
As a result of aggressive growth in lettings, our clients have a Property Manager vacancy within their Property Management team. The team based in their Branch Support offices in Heaton Moor have earned a reputation with landlords and tenants for an exceptional property management service. The team need a highly enthusiastic colleague who is highly experienced in landlord and tenant relationship management and the end to end service of property management.
- In depth Residential Property Management experience within an estate agency branch environment is essential
- Accustomed to handling and managing all aspects of the residential landlord and tenant relationship and end to end service of property management
- ARLA qualified or studying towards with significant expertise and know-how to practically comply with all letting's legislation and best practice on property management
- Experience of Reapit is highly preferable
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Car which is legally roadworthy and must be insured for business use
- Committed to Full Time Hours and on call emergency cover on Saturdays on a rota
- Basic £20,000
- OTE £25,000
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 5:30pm
- Friday 8:45am - 5pm
- Saturdays on a rota
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.