Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £24000 per annum + Pension scheme
13 days ago
Our clients, an independent Lettings Agency in the South Manchester area, are seeking a Property Manager to join their growing business.
The position will require an experienced Property Manager, to work within their fast paced office, dealing with both professional and student lets. As well as, an individual who has a strong work ethic with the ability to be highly organised and work to deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a large portfolio of properties
- Carrying out Check Ins
- Carrying out Check outs
- Assisting with Inventories
- General Administration
As a Property Manager for our client you'll be required to work the following hours:
- Working pattern is a 5 day working week
- Monday to Friday 9.00 - 6.00
- Rotational Saturdays 10.00 - 4.00
In return, our clients are offering:
- £18,000 - £23,000 basic salary
- £19,000 - £24,000 OTE
- Use of company car for appointments
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days plus bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.