Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
23 days ago
My client is a well-known Estate Agent who currently requires a Property Manager in the Stockport area.
They're seeking a Property Manager with a minimum of 2 years' experience to take on a position in leading our clients maintenance and accounts department.
With this exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, you will be given ongoing training, a generous salary package, use of the company pool car, fast pace working environment and additional benefits such as nationally recognised qualifications.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
- Basic £20,000
- OTE £25,000
- Monday - Thursday 8:45am - 5:30pm
- Friday 8:45am - 5pm
- Saturdays on a rota
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.