£25000 - £28000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager with a customer focused attitude. You will be working on client portfolios operating to a white label standard. Your portfolio client numbers will depend on the portfolio size. A property manager will be expected to be managing 250+ managed properties.
- To attend an effective daily meeting
- To ensure the landlord carries out his obligations to the tenant both in statute and the tenancy agreement
- Ensure that a working float is available at all times, report lack of funds to line manager.
- Liaise with client front office to ensure routine property visits are carried out in the required time frame
- Liaise with contractors to ensure repairs and maintenance works are carried out to a satisfactory standard and timescale and in line with any guarantee, warranties
- Establish whether liability for maintenance work is landlords or tenants
- Mediate and negotiate between parties regarding the return of the tenants deposit.
- Ensure that relevant payments are instructed promptly and properly regarding contractors, deposits and landlord bills
- Co-ordinate and prepare renewal of tenancies
- To account promptly and accurately to the Landlord regarding income and expenditure
- To spend only sums on repairs as are reasonable, justifiable and the landlord's responsibility
- To ensure the tenant fulfils their obligations as set out in the tenancy agreement
- To control activities and systems to ensure the portfolio is run cost effectively at all times
- To ensure that all further responsibilities as directed by your Operation Director and Senior Management are carried out to the best of your ability and with the utmost diligence at all times.
- At least 2-3 years well rounded property management experience within the residential estate/lettings sector
- Ideally industry qualified
- Man management or supervisory experience is advantageous
- Well organised - able to manage and prioritise varied tasks and workload
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with demanding clients/customers
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills in particular Excel
- Good financial acumen
- Flexible, reliable and enjoys working as part of a team.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.