Up to £23000 per annum + Car Allowance
14 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Welling, South East London.
This is a great opportunity where you'll be a part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Property Manager experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Full UK driving license
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality
- Strong work ethic
As a Property Manager for our client you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to both landlords and tenants alike
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives - both as an individual and team
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Complying with current and future legislations
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- Dealing with problems that may arise with properties and finding a resolution
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £19,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £23,000. Including a car allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.