Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Use of Company Car
7 months ago
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to join their busy team in Welwyn Garden City. This is a great opportunity to work as a Property Manager for an established agency who looks after its staff and is focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
The successful candidate must have:
- One year minimum property management experience
- Appetite for continuous learn
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Positive disposition
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's license
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £22,000- £28,000 depending on experience. Use of a company car and free on-site parking.
Monday - Thursday 9am - 6pm, Friday 9am - 5.30pm and Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm. You would work one in four Saturdays and get a day off in lieu.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.