Up to £20000 per annum + mileage + phone allowance
about 1 month ago
Our client a busy independent estate agency is looking for a Property Manager to join their team in Westcliff-on-Sea, for a fixed 1 year contract.
Responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation and serving relevant notices
- Chasing rent arrears
- Renewing tenancy agreements and arranging property inspections
The successful Property Manager must have:
- Candidates must have previous experience in Residential lettings and ideally Property Management
- Exceptionally Organised
- Works accurately and at speed
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated
- Must hold a full driver's license
- Full time, Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Fixed term 1 year contract. Opportunity to stay within the company past this point may be available, subject to performance and company circumstances.
- £20,000 basic salary p/a
- £100 per month petrol/motor allowance
- £20 per month telephone allowance
- Plus additional commission paid monthly and quarterly commission if group target met.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.