£22000 - £25000 per annum
25 days ago
Our client an independent estate agent with a strong focus on customer service is looking for an ambitious Property Manager based in Windsor.
Working as part of the Lettings team, the Property Manager is essential to my clients continued success and the growth of our portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. You shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels, the right candidate is someone able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Maintain properties through scheduled property visits
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Booking end of tenancy checkouts
- Dealing with deposit negotiations and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
- Correctly using the system to accurately record notes and documents
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills Be a team player
- Achieved ARLA Level 3 Technical Award (Preferred but not essential)
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Half day in lieu to be taken Monday to Friday, from 1:00 PM (in the week after the Saturday worked).
£22,000 - £25,000 Basic (Depending on experience), plus other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.