£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a well-established and successful independent estate agency is looking for Property Manager in Witney.
As a Property Manager, you will manage an individual portfolio of properties and service the ongoing needs of landlords and tenants. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, keen to get stuck in and able to provide outstanding customer service. You do not need to have previous property management experience as full training will be provided. Typically you will spend 2 days out of the office conducting property visits and inspections. The rest of the time you will be office based liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Complete Pre-Tenancy checklists
- Chase rent arrears, return deposits and process the end of tenancy
- Conduct property inspections/ inventories
- Full UK driving license
- Highly organised and resilient
- A positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £24,000 - £26,000 basic, £30,000 -£35,000 OTE + company benefits
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.