Up to £17000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is the leading residential Sales & Letting Agents with an extensive portfolio of properties and with a strong presence in Nottingham and are currently seeking a Property Negotiator to join their team.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
Duties will include:
- Letting and sales viewings
- Negotiate offers and liaise with clients including landlords and vendors
- Manage your own diary and time effectively
- Contact enquires and leads to generate business and a busy diary
- Complete admin tasks in relation to the above
- Complete mid tenancy inspections and arrears visits during quieter periods
- During quieter periods to assist the office with their day to day activities
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8:45am to 5:30pm with one late night each week (6:30pm) 1 in 3 Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm
In return, my client is offering £17,000 per annum + Overtime pay for Saturdays + Commission for Lettings.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.