Tower Hamlets, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices are seeking an experienced full-time personal assistant to work along-side the Managing Director of the business and you will be based in Canary Wharf.
To be considered for the role you must have property experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role with an established property company who are looking to add to their team due to continued business success and growth.
- Undertaking the duties of PA to the MD
- Telephone duties - to answer calls when out the office and take accurate messages and assist where possible
- Review incoming emails and respond where possible
- Arranging meetings with other departments
- General administration duties
- Deal with aspects of HR and accounts
- The ideal candidate must be working as a Personal Assistant within Estate Agency, Lettings, New Homes or Property sector
- Property experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Calm & professional manner
- Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal
Full time hours Monday-Friday, but would need to be flexible when business needs require.
- £30,000- 35,000 pa - DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.