£18000 - £22000 per annum + mileage
7 days ago
Are you an experienced Photographer looking for a new challenge?
We're currently looking for such an individual based in the Epsom area to join our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, as a Property Photographer.
Ideally, our clients are looking for a talented photographer with a keen eye for detail and someone who is willing to learn how to draw accurate floor plans and perform energy assessments.
Our clients operate in the middle to upper-end of the property market, therefore, you will be required to be organised, have a professional manner, excellent communication skills and be presentable at all times.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Visit properties to take photographs and /or produce a floor plan sketch in accordance with the floorplans standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with Estate Agents and their vendors to arrange appointments to visit the properties or to collect keys.
- Upload your floor plan sketches and your photographs to our in-house system the same day as the appointment.
- Carry out a domestic energy assessment at each property (if required).
To be considered for the role of Property Photographer you must have the following:
- Outstanding customer service focus and experience of liaising with high-end clients
- Advanced photography skills with a focus on quality.
- Confident to provide accurate floor plan sketches.
- Confidence and organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and vendors.
- Clean UK driving license
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
In return my client is offering:
- A basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000
- Car mileage
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.