£24000 - £26000 per annum + mileage + other benefits
about 1 month ago
My client an independent agency located in Dartford are seeking a Property/Maintenance Manager. They are providers of emergency temporary accommodation, who deliver housing in all areas of London & North Kent and can source property and make placements at very short notice. They assist in finding short and long term accommodation for local authorities, insurance companies and private clients.
You will be personable, and be able to build and maintain relationships with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants, show empathy and understanding, problem solve effectively whilst staying calm under pressure. In return you will receive outstanding benefits, a competitive salary package and excellent future potential for career development.
- Advising and guiding landlords on the management of their properties
- Dealing with day to day maintenance issues and undertaking routine inspections for your portfolio
- Coordinating refurbishment works including obtaining quotes and management of contractors
- Liaising with tenants and contractors to ensure works are completed to specified time frames
- Ensuring properties comply with Health & Safety legislation and that statutory obligations are met e.g. gas safety, electrical safety etc
- Monitoring rental income, arrears control and negotiation of deposit releases
- Sourcing and calling housing leads
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Arranging end of tenancy procedures and ensuring properties are made ready for new tenancies
- Experienced in Property Management and Maintenance
- Understanding of current lettings legislation
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work load
- Problem solve effectively
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of the local area helpful
- Full UK driving licence
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £24,000 - £26,000, plus car mileage, and other company benefits.
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.