Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is looking to recruit a Full Time Property Valuation Manager within the Blackpool area . If you are looking for a great career within an exciting Estate & Lettings business this is the perfect role for you.
My client is a growing Company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
Will be conducting market appraisals for both existing and new Landlord's, providing valuations and advice, prospecting for new business to maximise business opportunities within your area.
- To work alongside the Area Manager and Branch Managers with a specific responsibility to develop a plan and strategy to attract new landlords and properties.
- To provide a first class service to landlords and tenants promoting success through recommendation.
- To nurture and develop new business opportunities and contacts within the local community.
- Conduct take-on appointments effectively selling company advantages in order to maximise opportunity to gain completed client instructions.
- Produce weekly lettings reports and statistics as and when requested.
- Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ideally a minimum of two years experience in a Lettings environment
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will also be of smart appearance, excellent communicator, able to organise your own diary and hold a full driving licence
Qualifications & Experience
ARLA qualification desirable but a willingness to complete the examinations would be essential
You must be able to demonstrate a stable working background
- Full Time 42 hours
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- £18,000 basic
- £30,0000 OTE
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Personalised Development Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.