£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
14 days ago
Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agent in St Neots, are looking experienced property valuer to join their busy team.
Following a profitable start to the year, our clients are looking for experienced estate agents to facilitate the ongoing growth of their market share in St Neots. This role would suit an ambitious individual seeking a new challenge with a reputable estate agency. The successful will be motivated, upbeat and have considerable Estate Agency experience. The candidate must be capable of carrying out valuations and a proven track record.
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Working towards set performance targets
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience (minimum 1 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Well spoken & presentable
- A business-minded property professional
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm (rota)
Salary/Package: In return, my client offers a generous commission structure and a competitive basic salary plus commission with OTE OF £35,000 - £40,000, plus car allowance.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.