Up to £20000 per annum
16 days ago
My client is seeking driven and organised Property Valuer who has experience dealing with a high-volume of valuations whilst maintaining impeccable customer service standards in the Chelmsford area.
- Responding to client communication in a professional and timely manner
- Regular client contact
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Conducting sales valuations
- Listing and writing property marketing materials
- Referring high levels of mortgage and conveyancing services
- General estate agency duties
- Maintaining standards according to company policy
- Reaching agreed targets
- Minimum 2 years Estate Agency experience
- Valuation experience would be beneficial
- Highly motivated & pro-active attitude
- Well presented & confident manner
- UK driving licence & own car
- Expert local knowledge!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm - occasional Saturday 9am - 5pm - day off in the week when a Saturday is worked.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £19,000 with an OTE £20,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.