Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Guarantee
8 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with our clients, a well-established and award winning estate agency, is currently seeking an experienced property professional to join their vast time as a Property Valuer in the Sheffield area.
This role is a rare chance for an experienced property professional to work on a self-employed basis and have the ability to manage their own diary, which will allow flexibility most full-time positions in the property industry just can't offer!
Ideally, to be considered for this Property Valuer position, our clients are looking for an individual who has experience within the property sector and has proven experience carrying out valuations to a high level. As well as, the following desired qualities:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Highly driven, organised, motivated individual
Our client is a well-known UK wide brand who is considered one of the fastest growing estate agents of the moment. Their innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have placed them as a leading contender within the property industry. Working with them will place you at the fore front of the property industry, while allowing you the opportunity to build your own business, be part of an exciting/well-known brand as well as being rewarded with a highly structured commission scheme. It's not an opportunity to be missed!
- Liaising with clients to market properties.
- Handling all enquiries.
- Valuations of properties.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market.
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process.
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale.
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey.
- Fantastic on target earnings of £35,000 - £45,000 uncapped.
- Commission only basis, with payment on instruction to market
- Guaranteed salary within the first 2 months
- Full in-house training
- Access to equipment/ leading software and marketing accordingly
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.