£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is seeking driven and organised Valuer's/Branch Manager's who have experience dealing with a high-volume of valuations whilst maintaining impeccable customer service standards.
- Responding to client communication in a professional and timely manner
- Regular client contact
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Conducting sales valuations
- Listing and writing property marketing materials
- Referring high levels of mortgage and conveyancing services
- General estate agency duties
- Maintaining standards according to company policy
- Reaching agreed targets
- Minimum 2 years Estate Agency experience
- Valuation experience would be beneficial
- Highly motivated & pro-active attitude
- Well presented & confident manner
- UK driving licence & own car
- Expert local knowledge!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6pm working 1 in 3 Saturdays, with a day off in the week when worked a Saturday
In return, our client is offering a basic salary between £18,000- £20,000 OTE £25,000 - £30,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.