£55000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Due to demand within their Protection Team our client is currently offering a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join their team as a Protection Adviser in the Surrey area.
Our client is a highly successful independent Estate Agency, with trained Property Consultants, producing hundreds of high-quality protection leads every month. Hence their current need to grow their Protection Team to enable them to service Protection opportunities instantly.
As a Protection Advisor within this firm, you will benefit from working with their growing team of Mortgage Advisors, to receive active enquiries for clients needing protection advice. Plus, you will be able to review previous mortgage clients to assess and advise on their protection needs.
To be considered for the role of Protection Advisor you must have the following:
- Minimum 12 months' current experience as a Protection Advisor, with CAS status
- Experience of responding to leads quickly
- Ability to provide good customer service that encourages organic referrals
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
- OTE £55,000 - £70,000
- Working from home, with opportunity to visit local estate agency offices
- Normal working hours with flexibility to cover some Saturdays to respond / acknowledge client queries
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.