£30000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client is a highly successful Insurance Broker, who is currently looking for a self-employed Protection and General Insurance Advisor in the Nottingham area.
Your objective will be to provide appropriate compliant advise for clients protection needs.
To be considered for the role of Protection and General Insurance Advisor you must have the following:
- Able to convert leads to appointments / sales.
- Review Clients existing life policies and advise the best solutions for their requirements.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Identify protection and general insurance opportunities including pensions, investments and building and contents cover for your clients.
Desirable candidates will have:
- Six months minimum advising sales experience
- R01 and R05 qualification - but not essential
In return, our client is offering:
- OTE £30,000 - £50,000
- Working from home
- Plus other company benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.