Up to £17000 per annum
12 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our clients thriving property company based in Sale. They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to assist with the day-to-day compliance monitoring across the group.
The quality of our calls is paramount to us, making the Quality Assurance team an integral part of our continued success. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to build on their current Quality Assurance experience in a growing organisation with plenty of scope for career progression.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring calls across the organisation ensuring pre-defined criteria are met
- Producing and maintaining daily/monthly reports
- Highlighting trends on an individual and departmental basis
- Delivering quality feedback to consultants aiming to develop and help strengthen their sales skills
- Participating in 'Training Workshops' to improve performance across the group
- Liaising with management of all levels to maximise retention and quality of staff
Skills and Experience:
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel/Word/Outlook/Powerpoint)
- A basic understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- A keen interest in developing themselves and others
- Coaching experience is preferred but not essential
If you are looking for a role that offers a challenge and fantastic opportunities to progress within a thriving business then this is for you.
- £17,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.