West Midlands, England
Company car/ car allowance
18 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Quantity Surveyors to join our clients, a Commercial and Project Management Services Consultancy serving the Utilities, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Traditional Building, Transportation/Civil and other major infrastructure sectors.
They are looking for talented Quantity Surveyors nationwide with solid track record/experience in the delivery of infrastructure projects. Particular experience in Energy (power, oil and gas), Highway, Nuclear and Rail would be an advantage.
This role will require individuals who are willing to travel and possibly staying away from home for a period of the week.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
To be considered for the role of Quantity Surveyor with our clients you must have the following:
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous Quantity Surveyor experience
- Quantity Surveyor qualification (exceptions will be made for SQSs who have worked in the industry for a long time)
- Willingness to travel / spend up to 4 nights away from home if required
In return, my clients are looking to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous pension
- PHI (inc. spouse and children)
- Company car/ car allowance
- 4 x DIS Insurance
- ALL costs covered for living away from home if required (plus daily subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work for a growing company, which is looking to double in size in next 3-4 years.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.