East Ayrshire, Scotland
12 days ago
My client a well-respected construction consultant is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team. The position would suit a candidate who has their BSc Honours in Quantity Surveying and is working towards MRICS chartered status or has recently become chartered and are looking to take their career to the next step and broaden their experience.
The successful candidate should ideally:
- have strong understanding and practical experience of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work
- have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable in a client facing role
- be able to manage and deliver projects with minimum of supervision
- be either chartered or currently working towards chartered status
- be ambitious with career and business development aspirations
- be able to work as part of a larger team as well as manage and lead a team of Quantity Surveyors
In return you can expect:
- Competitive Salary and benefits reflecting experience level and qualifications
- Extensive training and development and assistance in gaining Chartered status, if necessary, via our RICS
- Approved Structured Training Programme
- RICS fees paid
- Promotion / progression opportunities
In return my client can offer a competitive basic salary plus other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.