Sligo, Republic of Ireland
26 days ago
My client, a well-respected Project Management consultancy, are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team in the County Sligo area.
They are ideally seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has a minimum of 5 years' experience within private practice, as well as, an individual who has a strong understanding and practical experience of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work.
To be successful you must have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Able to manage and deliver projects with minimum of supervision
- Either chartered or currently working towards chartered status
- Ambitious with career and business development aspirations
- Able to work as part of a larger team.
In return you can expect:
- Competitive Salary and benefits reflecting experience level and qualifications
- Extensive training and development and assistance in gaining Chartered status, if necessary, via their RICS Approved Structured Training Programme
- RICS fees paid
- Promotion / progression opportunities
- Supporting and developing networking and business development
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.