7 months ago
My client, a well-respected Project Management consultancy, are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team in the County Westmeath area.
They are ideally seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has a minimum of 5 years' experience within private practice, as well as, an individual who has a strong understanding and practical experience of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work.
To be successful you must have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Able to manage and deliver projects with minimum of supervision
- Either chartered or currently working towards chartered status
- Ambitious with career and business development aspirations
- Able to work as part of a larger team.
In return you can expect:
- Competitive Salary and benefits reflecting experience level and qualifications
- Extensive training and development and assistance in gaining Chartered status, if necessary, via their RICS Approved Structured Training Programme
- RICS fees paid
- Promotion / progression opportunities
- Supporting and developing networking and business development
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.