20 days ago
My clients, a Commercial and Project Consultancy specialising in a range of industries including Traditional Building, Oil, gas and utilities are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers, and site staff.
- Maintain financial control of projects including monthly valuations, job costing reviews and final accounts.
- Assist in the commercial activities of the business and provide support/advice in this regard to the Projects Managers as required.
- Prepare on-time monthly valuations following site measurements and work-in-progress reviews.
- Complete and submit project documentation and correspondence within agreed timeframes.
- You will be based between Edinburgh and Glasgow and travelling to surrounding areas.
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- Experience in Oil & Gas , Building traditional and commercial ,Commercial
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of the COINS surveying package would be desirable
- Hold a current driving licence
- MRICS or currently working towards MRICS which the company will assist with
In return, my client is offering Monday to Friday working hours with a competitive basic.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.