25 days ago
Due to continuous growth, my client is seeking a Quanty Surveyor to join their team based in Hertfordshire. The position would suit a candidate who has their BSc Honours in Quantity Surveying and are looking to take their career to the next step and broaden their experience. Applicants should hold excellent people and IT skills and be driven to work as part of an existing team. Ideally candidates should have a minimum of two years relevant experience of working within a private Quantity Surveying practice.
My clients are international access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. Supplying the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists to the majority of the largest construction companies in the UK.
The successful candidate should ideally:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience within private practice
- Have strong understanding and practical experience of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work
- In depth knowledge of construction contracts
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable in a client facing role
- Be able to manage and deliver projects with minimum of supervision
- Be able to interpreting specification and measuring from Drawings/models ( AutoCad/Revit/Scaffold Desgins)
- Be able to work as part of a larger team as well as manage and lead a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Hold a CSCS Card
In return you can expect:
- Competitive Salary and benefits reflecting experience level and qualifications
- Approved Structured Training Programme
- Promotion / progression opportunities
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.