Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a well know, independent family run business in Leeds, who are looking for a Reception Co-Ordinator to join their busy team.
- Be the first point of contact within the office for all sales and lettings enquiries either by telephone, email or in person
- Ensure window cards for sales and lettings properties are accurate and the window displays routinely updated
- Ensure sales and lettings viewings are booked correctly using Alto and that name, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses are taken from anyone wishing to view a property
- Undertake sales and lettings viewings when required (you will need your own car with adequate business insurance for this)
- Deal with general enquiries to the office from landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers and contractors
- Book sales and lettings property valuations using Alto Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
- Deal with general office paperwork & filing Order For Sale/SSTC/To Let/Let By boards
- Collect and ensure post is ready for collection by Royal Mail Monday to Friday
- Monitor & maintain Rightmove, On The Market and Moores listings Assist the Directors in the day to day sales and lettings, agreeing transactions, processing rental applications (to include paperwork) & commencing tenancies
Smartly presented, well-spoken and articulate Windows computer experience. MS Office essential Experience of switchboard phones or Mitel style phone system.
8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. 1 x Saturday in four (9am to 5pm) & 1 x Saturday & Sunday in eight (10.30am to 4pm). TOIL days to be taken during the following week.
£18,000 / £20,000 basic
Candidate must have their own car and insurance. Mileage is paid at 45p per complete mile.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.