£20000 - £40000 per annum + Pension scheme
about 1 month ago
Due to expansion, we're currently looking to recruit a full time Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in our Norwich office.
Whether you're an experienced recruiter or looking to start a career in recruitment, we're currently open to both for this role at present.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing your own bank of clients and candidates
- Dealing with queries
- Relationship building
- Negotiating fees and offers
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Business development
- Sourcing candidates; headhunting
- Understanding the needs of both candidates and clients
- Registering candidates
- Interviews - organising, arranging and gaining feedback
- Dealing solely with vacancies within the construction industry
We're looking an individual who demonstrates the following:
- Experience in recruitment - advantageous
- Background in sales / telesales - essential
- Enthusiastic with a real passion and drive to succeed
- Excellent communicator with natural interpersonal skills
- Hard working with a strong work ethic
- Able to work alone but still a team player
- Motivated to hit and exceed set KPIs
- Willing to face challenges head-on
- Highly organised
Our working culture:
We're work colleagues but more importantly, we're a family! We all enjoy each other's company, so we take any excuse to gather outside of work hours whether it's going down the gym, celebrating a birthday on a Friday night or going for a round of golf at the weekend. You spend more time with your work colleagues than you do your actual family! So, for us, it's just as important to ensure that every new hire not only can do the job but fits in with our culture.
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.30pm
- Fridays 8.45am - 5pm
Salary and the benefits on offer:
We offer a basic salary and strong commission structure with on target earnings of:
- Experienced - £30,000 - £40,000
- Trainee - £20,000 - £28,000
Our Recruitment Consultants receive many benefits that not only provide them with a fantastic work-life balance but ensure that they go home every day with a sense of work satisfaction and a real love for what they do.
- Professional and personal growth with potential internal promotions
- Fantastic commission structure, uncapped earnings and bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Annual holiday incentive abroad
- Incentives where you can win breakfasts, Deliveroo, alcohol and much more.
- Friday night drinks, annual Summer and Christmas events
- Modern office, pool table and a wheel of fortune full of prizes!
- No weekends and an early finish on a Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.