Sale, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Referencing Co-ordinator to join my clients thriving property company based in Sale, Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a good attention to detail, is process driven, can work to strict deadlines and is able to manage their own workload.
You must be a good communicator who is able to handle confidential information. A confident and friendly manner whilst remaining sensitive to client's situations is essential.
You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a residential lettings environment and furthermore a similar referencing role.
This role will include all aspects of referencing including:
- Managing the referencing process from the let agreed stage to the signing of contracts
- Making initial judgement calls on all applicants based on our eligibility criteria
- Ensuring all new applications are dealt with rapidly
- Monitoring applications and identifying any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Preparation of documentation including tenancy agreements
- Liaising and updating colleagues within the Property Management team
This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-driven and eager to take the next step in their career.
- £17,000 - £19,000 basic
- £22,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.