£80000 - £100000 per annum + car allowance + bonuses
18 days ago
My clients are a private property focused on short term bridging and development loans in UK. The company has been established as an investment vehicle of two-family offices which specialise in providing lending solutions to all types of property entrepreneurs against residential, commercial properties, and land across the UK. The nature of company's funding and the structure have allowed them to be very flexible and quick when it comes to decision making which have set the company apart from many other alternative finance providers.
- Service existing broker & developer relationships by planning and organizing daily calls to on existing clients.
- Arranging meetings at brokers' offices to present new products and providing updates on existing products
- Reaching out to your current database of contacts and introducing the company as a brand
- Develop relationships at all levels with intermediaries and potential property investors
- Network extensively both internally and externally building key introducer relationships, leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business
- Work with our internal team effectively and efficiently maximize business opportunities with key target intermediaries and the region
- Work with marketing teams to deliver marketing campaigns that support the company's aims and ambitions and to make the candidates work more effective.
- Review and prepare credit papers for the investment committee to analyse transactions
- Coordinate and assist asset management teams with any customer liaison post completion
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales/business development role
- Experience in development finance
- Network of current brokers/Developers
- Ability to analyse deals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Hard-working individual
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel in addition to various internal and external programs and CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to upwards manage and manage a team
- Clean, full driving license
In return for this role my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £55,000 + Car Allowance + a generous commission structure allowing you to earn £80,000 - £100,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.