Up to £22000 per annum
11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Renewals Coordinator in Chelmsford.
My client a mid-to-high-end Independent estate agent has an unrivalled reputation for great customer service and valuing its staff. The successful candidate will have a strong Admin background preferably with Lettings experience.
- Negotiate tenancies where landlords and tenants
- Assist the Lettings Branch Manager
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls and greet customers in the office
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A smart business dress code and professional conduct
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skills
Hours - Mon - Fri 8.30am to 6.00pm
Salary: Basic £20,000 OTE £22,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.